ARE YOU SORRY?

By Jim - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, during PE, I got hit in the face with the ball. Everyone cheered because we got 5 extra points. No one asked if I was okay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 877
You deserved it 4 380

Top comments

But if OP is a girl called Jim, that's pretty horrible anyway.

it's called taking a hit for the team. Good job 8)

Comments

This is why PE sucks and should be reformed. Getting hit with a ball mightn't that bad, but the general idea remains the same.

People with your mindset are the reason kids these days are being 'reformed' into a bunch of *******.

That's school. People tend not to not care so much, especially with sport as it's called 'taking one for the team'. Also, if you just carried on as if nothing had happened, why would they ask? You would've appeared to be fine. If say you looked like you'd actually been injured (this would obviously also depend on how hard the ball was) then they might've cared some more.

I agree. It's hard to feel sympathetic for someone who has caught a sponge ball with their face. ..A cricket ball is a different matter, however.

please say someone captured this on a phone, and has uploaded it to you tube.

perdix 29

If people cheer when you get hit in the face with balls, you have a bright future in gay **** :D

Hidan_fml 0

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Nice one!!

Holy hell, that's such bullshit! I can't believe this crap. What the **** is wrong with people at your school?? Hitting losers in the face is *10* points.

I always enjoyed PE, you could hit some jackoff in the face and not get in trouble for it.

mdkid 0

everyones too busy laughing to notice