All my fault

By streaker? - 27/11/2015 14:21 - Germany - Langenhagen

Today, I went clothes shopping. I took my little daughter into the dressing room while I tried some clothes on. She somehow managed to open the door while I was changing. A lady outside then bitched me out for "exposing" myself to her kids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 253
You deserved it 2 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OptimusSlime 23

Oh my god, a human body! AH the horror of nature and looking at a completely normal person! And God forbid, boobs, that thing that looks exactly the same on pretty much every women.

Comments

Meanwhile, she and her children were probably traversing a maze of underwear and limbless mannequin torsos wearing very little. But the human in the stall—THAT'S scary.

And I bet there were lots of dolls there too. And clowns. Well shit, now I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

Some people are so up tight it's gross.

I would showed her my ass and said "Kiss it bitch!" than flipped her off.

I suppose her kids never saw her naked before

Or she was just a rude woman? Not every bad mood has to be blamed on a woman's period.

Yeah I'm on the shot for birth control and I have PMS for one month out of every three. WITH NO PERIOD. I'M JUST CRAZY. :)

ber4fun 23

I don't consider it exposing yourself if you still have your undergarments on which most people do while trying on clothes in a public place.

Wrong place at the wrong time I guess. Unfortunate though, sorry

joeyl2008 29

if you were a guy you would have been arrested

I had to quickly stop my 4 yr old daughter from opening the stall door while I was on the toilet as she found the door lock. crazy kids. I'm right there with you.