Alexa, play "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac

By MadMax - 16/07/2009 14:59 - United States

Today, my friend awoke me because I was talking in my sleep. When I asked her what I was talking about she replied with, "Let's just say you were having tea with the Queen of England. And a duck. You're really good at quacking." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 516
You deserved it 5 344

Same thing different taste

Comments

Two possibilities: 1) You are retarded. 2) Your friend was lying. Or more likely a combination of the two.

Lmao, I'm not gonna complain that this isn't an FML, cuz it's still funny, so I'll let it slide xP

Hahaha, thank you. I needed a laugh, and that was hilarious. XD At least you weren't dreaming about her! I once had a sleepover with a friend of mine and woke up crying and shouting because I dreamed she had moved to another country.

I once woke my then-fiance up cause i had a dream where she had broken up with me and I needed the support and reassurance. OP, this is great. One of the few FMLs worthy of being posted. Thanks!

bexox 0

Haha! My boyfriend once woke me up because I was talking about peaches in my sleep.

alexbeathalo2 4

how in the hell does this (which is NOT an FML) get published while my stories never do?! this is bullshit

little_mermaid_fml 0
NewLight8421 0

you need to word it fantastically. example of a favorite fml, partially by wording: Today, I tasted the rainbow. By that, I mean a hobo slapped me with a bag of skittles. FML (sorry if i worded it a bit differently!!! i cant perfectly remember the fml)

zoombabwee 0

Wow this made me laugh so hard it's sooo hilarious

Age doesn't matter, it's all in how the person looks at things. who said you have to be 10 to have a good sense of humor?

I'm pretty sure age mattered when you laughed at fart jokes when you were a little kid. Probably wouldn't laugh at it now, am I right?

fyourlife33 0

definitely in no way a reasonable fml.. dont ever write one again op

fckaduck 0

So? FMLs are suckish and boring lately... OP, next time just laugh and move on with your life.

if it's on the flipping site it's an FML. so for the love of god stop saying "this is not an FML" Quit your bitching.