Accidental homophobia

By Anonymous - 28/05/2016 03:47 - United States

Today, my brother came out on Facebook, with a message including the words "I got nothing against gays. Except my dick!" I replied "Eww!" My second comment, "Eww because of the analogy, lol." disappeared among a load of replies tearing me apart for being a homophobe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 999
You deserved it 3 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm not sure why you wouldn't just edit your original comment instead of writing a second message. There's a reason why the editing option exists.

DeadxManxWalking 27

edit the first comment and make those people see.

Comments

I imagine your comment was along the lines of "TMI." And I agree that someone truly homophobic wouldn't have said just "ew" but would have said something meaner.

Putting a comment like that and then trying to follow up with an explanation is stupid. The second comment is the only one you needed. Should have edited your first comment to say that.

It wasn't homophobic to not want to hear about your brother's dick but you should have just edited the comment.

Yeah, that's stupid. Doesn't matter if he's gay or not, no sibling wants to hear about the nether regions of their brother or sister.

You realize you can edit your comments right?

Your brother knows what you meant (I hope) and so will everyone else when they see that you and your brother are still close.

I can't relate, but it must suck to have a gay brother :/

What analogy? :P it's pretty clear his dick is against them!