Abort mission!

By happytuckerhappy - 30/12/2014 00:41 - United States - Chandler

Today, I set up a profile on a dating app, stating that I'm awkward amongst other things. Within minutes, a guy messaged me. I was thrilled, until he started threatening me because he has Aspergers, and according to him, only they are "allowed" to be awkward. I had to delete my profile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 038
You deserved it 3 158

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In times like this, the "block" button is your best friend. As well as the "report" button, and also the occasional police call or restraining order if it ever comes down to that.

Theres plenty fish in the sea, besides, dating sites aren't the only way to meet people.

Comments

He has Aspergers, and that's a good thing. But it doesn't give him an excuse to be an asshole.

I hate it when people do stuff like that. It pisses me off to high heaven

life_smh 15

That's why you go out in the real world to meet someone in person

Yea, I'd have blocked his sorry butt for sure & kept my profile. Maybe even reported him....probably would have sent a condescending note back to him first though.... LOL!

Hmm, I have aspergers and this doesn't sound like something an aspie would even say. We tend to be quite literal and fact-conscious.

Aspie? I've always referred to us as Aspergians. That's a new one for me.

Recreate your profile and block him.

I have Aspergers and this guy is an stupid fcuk for doing that. If I ever see someone doing that around me I will strangle them. They make people with Aspergers have bad reputations.

I'm doubting he even has Aspergers. That kind of assholery seems more in line with the self diagnosing and using as an excuse crowd.

I delete mine when more than 10 guys ask me for nudes.

I also have Aspergers and that guy is an idiot. I would block him if I were you.