By emmingle - 13/05/2013 23:05 - Canada - Burnaby

Today, I discovered that the "dish soap" my sister uses to clean our dishes when it's her turn, is actually a semi-toxic floor cleaner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 093
You deserved it 3 038

Same thing different taste

Top comments

\ 28

You should go get screened for any precancerous growths or other bodily disturbances... That could be serious stuff

then000bster 16

Don't worry, a little toxic never killed anyo..... Maybe you will turn into a mutant turtle or something cool!!!!!

Comments

Yes! I moderated this....I'm proud :)

Misswildsides 22

I wouldn't wash dishes if I were you then...

Key words, "semi-toxic" you're fine!

"Semi-toxic"? Then you're just semi-fine! No worries!

Hopefully your dishwasher has a powerful rinse cycle.

perdix 29

#22, the "dishwasher" is the sister, not a machine. Unless, the sister is a robot that is trying to kill off all the humans slowly, Dunh! Dunh! Dunh!

He's thinking the machines that do it for you. They may not have one though. He thinks the sister my be using the cleaner in the dishwasher instead of dish soap.

What's the big deal? With GMO we are getting highly toxic chemicals in our foods. Being poisoned slot keeps life interesting.

You're seriously retarded if you think GMO's involve dangerous chemicals.

#23 so you wouldn't mind if I slip you cyanid then...since it will make your life a little interesting?

27 look up and see what dioxin does to people. You may want to look up agent orange while you are at it. Considering I've lost lived ones to dioxin and am sick myself from it, I think I have my proof that it is dangerous. If they are willing to put that into our food, no telling what else they are willing to put in. And sorry the sarcasm was missed.... Screwing around with chemicals is a sore spot for me for the reasons stated above.

Sonfang 19

The FDA (if you're in America, I don't know about other countries) allows semi-toxic things in your everyday items. Chemicals that absorb into your skin and can cause cancer, hormone imbalance, Alzheimer's, and other serious diseases. But they allow it, because the "dose" each time is low, think about it read your deodorant ingredients and look them up. There are toxins that absorb into your skin and make it easier for other chemicals to absorb, there are even toxins in the so called "all natural" deodorants. There are toxins in your food, preservatives and other things injected into your meats to make them LOOK delicious. Why should pasta sauce have 20 ingredients and more than half most people can't pronounce?

Did she clean it with the versatile hair brush that can also be used as a plunger??

Nice to see there is some smart people in the world.

Well in her defense; there clean right?

*they're and yeah they are, but also slightly poisonous which can kill them over time.

Allennis44 16

At least you know the dishes aren't dirty now.