Which side are you on?

By thefuckman - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I woke up to a glorious sunrise, fresh coffee, and a bleached lawn. My neighbors on both sides have constantly fought with each other since before I even moved in, which I guess explains the note taped to my window saying, "Pick a side." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 941
You deserved it 1 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tuesdaythe10th 11

Comments

Pick whichever side offers you the biggest prize. Or, better yet, choose neutrality.

Psych101 9

Good idea, except I feel like neutrality with these neighbors would end in both sides fighting OP.

I'd pick the side of whoever wrote the note. They seem like the least rational and the one more likely to do something batshit insane if OP refuses them.

Tell them both that you pick their side so they won't know?

OhDearBetrayal 25

Except maybe when they're tearing at each others throats and they scream at OP to back them up.

stevenJB 25

I don't get it? Or is Switzerland like a neutral country or something?

Psych101 9

43- Please refer to comment number 16.

SenselessPattern 12

I don't want to start another history argument about bullshit like paraguay, but knowing Switzerland is very neutral is usually middle-school knowledge. I'm not judging, just a little odd you never heard of that.

Time to act like Switzerland and stay neutral but with a barbed wire fence.

I flew into Zurich once and they had soldiers walking around the airport with some pretty big weaponry. That's what OP needs. Some protection.

My neighbors are chill, I don't know what you're sighing for...

perdix 29

Choose the one that didn't bleach your lawn. An attack with chemical weapons warrants a response with nuclear arms. Go with the nukes!

I'd pick the person who didn't bleach you're lawn (I'm guessing that they didn't do it together since they hate each other so much)......though if you pick the person who did maybe it wont happen again lol.

paijus 0

You could like nerf gun them from the windows and blame it on the other neighbor

BunchieRules 31

I'm pretty sure they would know it was him, because his house is between theirs. And anyways, who knows how those crazy neighbors would retaliate...