Where is my mind?

By Anonymous - 24/07/2021 00:01

Today, after 10 beers and a 1/3 of a bottle of Jack, I felt an undeniable urge to go rabbit hunting with lawn darts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 222
You deserved it 1 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe that'll work, Elmer. Your previous methods netted no wascally wabbits!

brockwaycc 3

Serves you right. It’s probably in your best interest to stay far, far away from alcohol.

Comments

Well since this is a FML, I guess that's a bad thing? Maybe go to rehab and try to get help for your alcoholism before your liver gives out. Then you'll save your life along with the poor rabbits.

Maybe that'll work, Elmer. Your previous methods netted no wascally wabbits!

ok...you felt the urge, and you definitely over indulged...but did you actually follow through on the urge...cause you definitely deserved it, but I'm also hoping you weren't alone, cause you could've really hurt yourself or anyone in the area at that point.

I am pretty sure that means you are an alcoholic or at best a functioning alcoholic - Not because of the rabbits but because of the quantity of alcohol you consumed.

brockwaycc 3

Serves you right. It’s probably in your best interest to stay far, far away from alcohol.

Wadlaen 23

Surprisingly, that's not as uncommon as one should think!😅 Good luck on your hunt!

Please get help for your alcoholism.

Please get help. Your drinking habits aren’t normal.

Could be anger issues, doesnt hurt to talk to someone OP