Where am I going wrong?

By Anonymous - 13/02/2016 09:25 - United Kingdom - Bournemouth

Today, while driving on the motorway, I sneezed so hard my contacts popped out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 940
You deserved it 1 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TabooSushi 24

Wha... As a wearer of contact lenses: How did you even manage that? That's kind of impressive.

Pull over to the side and pop those ******* back in!

Comments

You're lucky it was your contacts that popped out, and not your tyres.

Do tyres ever pop out because someone sneezed?

It can happen if you sneeze hard enough. It happened to my friend's uncle's friend's girlfriend!

How is a comment with 15 down votes top comment?

Ashd09 30

#17 because this isn't ifunny. Comments appear in the order they are posted, not by the number of likes they receive

#9 Sounds like you got your info from an extremely reliable source

How'd that happen? Hope you didn't crash into anything while driving half-blind.

At least they didn't make contact with your tires.

Aren't you glad we can't sneeze with our eyes open, OP? "Yes we can't. Don't try it at home if you don't want your eyeballs to literally pop out".

Pull over to the side and pop those ******* back in!

Let's just hope OP doesn't cause an accident...

eeek that would freak me our so much if that ever happened to me! Hope your all good OP. Did you have spare glasses or contacts to put in/on to continue driving?

TabooSushi 24

Wha... As a wearer of contact lenses: How did you even manage that? That's kind of impressive.

insecurewife07 3

I've actually had it happen, but more precisely, when I closed my eyes really quickly to sneeze, the contact got like folded in half. It was still in my eye but it was all messed up. And I was driving down the highway in the middle of nowhere. I definitely almost crashed.

fpants2010 18

I was wondering that too!! I've worn contacts for the past 15 years and have never had anything like that happen.

TabooSushi 24

Wow. I guess I'm lucky, I've never had anything like that happen. Usually mine only get messed up if I rub my eyes the wrong way.

rockyhorrorQT 12

I had it happen in gym class when I first started wearing contacts. A little differently being a tennis ball to the eye. Surprisingly I didn't bruise though.