Trash

By Anonymous - 11/12/2011 06:42 - United States

Today, I rode the public bus. When I got off, I put my hood up only to discover that the old man who sat behind me had used my hood as a trashcan for his gum and used Kleenex. I can't get the gum out of my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 817
You deserved it 2 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's gonna happen eventually, so here it is.... 'What a sticky situation' There, done.. I said it.

Why can't people ever just put chewing gum in a bin and not in disgusting places like under tables and in people's hoods? It's such a filthy habit!

Comments

As rude as that is, i would laugh if I saw that...sorry

Hairspray freezes the gum and it will slide out. Good luck

Ice does that too. Ooh and peanut butter works also.(:

Look on the bright side, you can save it for later.

leg5523 5

Peanut butter gets gum out of hair

Hey, hey, you leave that old man alone! It was his life ambition to put stuff in someone's hood on a public bus!

Peanut butter is really good to get rid of the gum! Try it before cutting your hair, but seriously fyl, this is discusting!!!

ikickgingers 15

Discusting? Jeezus ****... Stick to figure skating.

Well, I am really sorry, but English is not my first language. J'aimerais beaucoup te voir parler français et ne pas faire d'erreurs.

Eeeuuuuwww!!! maybe u should get a haircut. new style for christmas :)

Okay I know this is not an answer.. And I am sorry. Just dont know whereelse to ask :( How the heck do you get your fml's confirmed??? I See that a lot of you (including me) have tried to post a fml, but havent got it confirmed ! Why!!!???! Fml..

the fml monkeys, who are watching your whole life, see something fml worthy and they tell it to the fml owls. the owls then bring the fml to the naked mole rat who decides if it actually is fml worthy. if so, he gives it to the rainbow unicorn who posts the fml.

Thank you! Now everything is so much clearer! And I will have a word with that fml rainbow unicorn >:( !!!

Haha 48 you fell for that? Unicorns can't be rainbow they're either pink or white! Everyone knows that

Duh they r'nt monkeys! They r penguins!

76, damn! I always fall for that one :( I always forget because we dont have unicorns in Denmark :(

Try using vaseline to get the gum out of your hair! :)