By faitoh - 23/05/2013 22:00 - United Kingdom - Lisburn

Today, whilst driving past a cyclist, I thought it would be funny to make him jump by blasting my horn right behind him and then driving off. I guess he thought it would be funny to catch up with me, yank off my wing-mirror, and hurl it through the open window at my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 710
You deserved it 117 310

faitoh tells us more.

Um, OP here. Scared to reply because of the abuse I've been getting but obviously I deserved it, I know that. 1. I guess I posted it as an FML because I realised how much of a dick/arsehole/****/wanker I'd been... 2. The guy wasn't cycling to the side like he should have been, he was more out to the middle. I just lost my cool to be honest, if he doesn't care about his safety by doing that, why should I bother about not making him jump? (unpopular opinion obviously...) 3. I should probably point out that this was a quiet road, I was the only car, otherwise I wouldn't have done it, which may be surprising to some of you... 4. He caught up to me because I slowed back down to normal speed after about 30 seconds. Guess he was stronger than I thought. 5. I KNOW I'm a colossal twat. But I still hate cyclists. Some of them are SO up their own arses. Having said that, I WILL NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Top comments

flockz 19

**** my life i'm a colossal douche.

He was right. It is funny, because you were being an a-hole.

Comments

The moral of this story; don't aggravate bike riders or they will hunt you down and dismantle your vehicle.

This post should've ended with: which caused me to crash my car into a wall. ... and still you would've deserved it.

Next time you look in the mirror just remember the person staring back at you could easily have cost a life. Oh, and also remind yourself that you are, in fact, a massive twat.

There is no reason that he had the right to damage his vehicle like that.

imagineapc 11

Maybe the fact that twatwaffle OP's horn could have caused the cyclist to lose control and veer into traffic? You're just as retarded as OP.

volleyball3318 13

You're a ******* dumbass. The can sue you for something so stupid like that. >:(

You give asshats a bad name. It's a pity he didn't yank your ignorant butt out of the car and stomp you into the dust.

YDI, I have almost been killed by people like you doing that while I'm riding my horse, and I have been riding and competing professionally for 15+ years. You actually deserve much worse.

IT_Nird95 9

You are an ass for taunting the guy to start with, but a colossal moron for letting him catch up to you after you did that, you don't have to be a genius to realize he is going to get a revenge and ripping a mirror off if the easiest way to do so. Everyone hates bicyclists on the road where cars belong, in the future just wait for an opportunity to pass them safely like everyone else.