By Anonymous - 05/07/2009 12:11 - United States

Today, while working as a cashier, I was ringing up an elderly woman's massaging shower head, when she said, "If I had a man like you, I wouldn't need this." She then gave me her number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 975
You deserved it 3 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xxsunshine 0

ahah, wow. so did you call her?

Colby_Colbert 0

hey ... it could be the best you ever have

Comments

So the hell what? If you're visiting places like FML it's not like that mental image is going to scar you for life.

Dante167 0

Why is this is an FML? Go get you some of that! Haha im Jk thats gross unless youre into old people, if you are then go for it.

lalalaxx3 0

THAT WAS DEFF ON THE GEORGE LOPEZ SHOW! >.

lmao that's kinda cute x) I almost hope you call her, think of how sad she'll be if you don't! =O ...and at least you know she's experienced *grin*

fml05 0

i've read a lot of FML that have to do with elderly women at a store that says a phrase to the cashier that is quite disturbing.

_MLSBIDGAF 0

I know; right? I think these are getting fake. Nearly 20% of FML's include people working at a cashier; and old ladies whispering something in their ear; or somethin kinky like that. ..Like; what are the odds? Seriouslyyy.

considering how many people work retail, it shouldn't be that surprising that a lot of FMLs involve working a cash register.

HAHAHAHA... I knew where it was going as soon as I read "massaging shower head". I hope you did call her.

GoodpointAllen 0

She's just lonely. I think the nicest thing to do would be to take her out on a cute little date, and then tellyou you were moving away. :) A good memory for her! >;)

Then when she sees you around town a while later... or even in the same store because you still work there... yeah great idea.