By Becca - 11/04/2012 03:49 - United States - Tampa

Today, while walking to work, I swore I saw one of my old friends from college standing in the park across the street. I started shouting her name and waving my hands like a maniac to get her attention. It was a statue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 624
You deserved it 27 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LaColombianita 26

It was your friend pretending to be a statue because they were embarrassed by your behavior.

I hope you didn't do anything other than wave your hands, or you could be charged with statue-tory rape. Oh man..

Comments

So your friend has a statue of her in the park, and the best you're doing is writing fmls? You have alot of catching up to do.

3mars4 6

i hate that! ill go up to someone yelling their name but when i get closer i realize its not them.

3mars4 6

i hate that! ill go up to someone yelling their name but when i get closer i realize its not them.

uhnevermind 24

So you were ignored by a statue? I guess you could say, she was stone cold...

I would make fun of you, but I've done it many of times

misterbufford 1

There should be a new category called "you're a damn idiot" for this one.

How old are your "old" friends? You need newer friends.

This makes me think of the Ellen Degeneres skit about Nancy... Ellen is sure she has spotted her friend Nancy! Her face lights up and she starts waving her arms around as if trying to haul a cab. "Nancy!! Hey Naaaancy!! Nancy it's Ellen!!! Heyyy!!!"...*puts arms down and turns head to the side in confusion while staring at a frightened 'Nancy'* "Nancy!!?!?!!" *looks down and awkwardly scratches head as Nancy has started to walk the other way* "That's definitely not Nancy... It sure looked like Nancy though, didn't it?!?!?!"

jen_h8119 4