By fmlman - 15/03/2013 05:44 - United States - Rawlins

Today, while walking my dog at the park, I spotted my crush and said "Hi!" By not paying attention where I was going, I tripped and fell down. My dog started humping me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 370
You deserved it 6 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your dog was just showing off what your crush is missing.

Comments

challan 19

Give your dog a bone man! Wait... Your dog just gave you one.

ndnpride88 25

Five words: don't be a grammar nazi!!!

Congratulations! You just took the Freudian slip to a whole new level.

Memories! Make a conversation out of it.

"Yeah, remember that time my dog ****** me in the park? Ahh, good times, good memories".

I agree with #50, I'm not sure that would be nice conversation.

upallnight11 19

I'm sorry, but this is so funny! I wish I was able to see it with my own eyes.

perdix 29

He needed to make his move before your crush did. Typical male thinking.

Your dog was just making sure your crush knew who the REAL boss was at home. I mean shit, he even has you taking him on walks! You obviously have no idea who is really running things in your household.

eaglerob 20

I've heard of guys using dogs to pick up girls, but not using a girl to pick up a dog. First date home run :)

at least one of them is interested in you.

perdix 29

#24, men are dogs, once they see another dog is interested in you, they suddenly become interested in you, even if they ignored you in the past.