By Kazenoe - 05/07/2012 11:52 - Finland - Nokia

Today, while taking the trash out, the old cranky elevator in my apartment complex finally gave up on life. For a long hour I was stuck between floors 4 and 5, practically embracing my bio-waste can. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 013
You deserved it 1 908

Kazenoe tells us more.

OP here. Thanks all for the comments, almost making me able to laugh about this now. :P But yes, the waste can was full. I had to take a long shower after. I do have a feeling I'll prefer the stairs for a while after this.

Top comments

Maybe if people listened to its feelings, it wouldn't be so cranky.

Well there is an upside to all of this! Just think, they might finally replace the elevator.

Comments

I have a mental list of people with whom I would never want to be stuck in an elevator. I'd prefer your bio waste bin to most of those examples of human garbage. At least your bio waste bin can't talk...but I must say that your bio waste is the newest addition to my list.

Lesson Learned To take the stairs, o well hopefully they fixed the elevator and you got out safe

ricerboy 0

That's one of my worst fears. FYL op

MeLikesDigBicks 5

Take the stairs, maybe you could even loose a few pounds.

This is coming from a person called "MeLikesDigBicks". Move along, folks.

51) Doesn't that mean that this person is a narcissist? He/She likes big dicks...

MeLikesDigBicks 5

I have a feeling that next time you'll probably use the stairs

well I can't work out which is worse. the being stuck in a small area or being stuck with the garbage smell!

ryguy83 2

I guess you can call it a stinky situation budum TSS

Oh be nice the " old cranky elevator" just wanted to hold you for a little while .. Maybe he felt lonely.

Well, seems the plan backfired. Not much love anyone can give him with the locked doors and "Out of Order"-sign...

...her profile is trolling. "0 confirmed of 1 Posted"

Why is 61 down voted? They are providing valuable information for a needy source..

Yo guys, Kazenoe submitted this FML while logged out. That's why it isn't counted on her profile.

tehaustiebear 34

I didn't even know you could do that.