By serendipity1027 - 30/10/2010 13:40 - France

Today, while my boyfriend and I were fighting in the car, I paused to take a bite of my burrito. Just at that moment, he slammed on the brakes, causing me to deepthroat my burrito. I threw up all over myself. He won the argument. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 815
You deserved it 8 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fortuitous 0

Did he make you deepthroat something else since you lost?

perdix 29

Was the argument that you could deepthroat him if you really tried?

Comments

lmfao "causing me to deepthroat my burrito" XD nice wording.

biggecko 4

Finally a girl that can fit my dick in her mouth

perdix 29

How did you Grammar Nazis miss that she wrote "breaks" instead of "brakes?" Quit polishing your jackboots so much and get out there and crush those who are contaminating our pure language, you loosers!

Draminicaus 0

lmao....I saw it, but I figured 120 other people beat me to the punch. lol

Already taken care of for you, perdix, in #79, 82 & 93. *dusts hands off* Actions speak louder than (badly spelled) words. ;D

perdix 29

Of course, babelini, I did that on purpose. The loser/looser error is my favorite one on the Internet, since the one hurling it is trying to prove his or her superiority to the target, but only showing his or her own stupidity. Also, it is not caught by a spell-checker, since looser is a word meaning "less tight." I intentionally hurled the "looser" epithet out to the Grammar Nazi minions hoping they'd finally get out of their jackboot-polishing, brown-shirt-ironing, "Eats-Shoots-And-Leaves"-reading, thesaurus-consulting stupor and protect our pure and holy language from those who would pollute it with their adulterating errors.

Fakeddd 0

My jackboots are shined, and I'm troll ready. I sense no grammatical error here.

I wasn't being a bitch at all, he was driving MY CAR so i can talk to him if I want and my boyfriend and I just get agressive. We actually stopped right after it happened and started laughing at the whole situation. It's really offensive when people are calling me names when people don't even know the real OP. Oh my goodness.

iIixoxiIi 0

and when he's driving YOUR CAR, do u have that right to be an annoying bitch? i dont think so :| he still driving a car :s

Draminicaus 0

Yeah, don't let it get to you. You could post "My baby spontaneously combusted after I got struck by lightning on the day of my mother's funeral. FML" and you'd still find 100 YDI. ....and if I see another Bob stockman, so help me! >_<

Had you read the comments on previous FMLs before submitting this? People always call names and act like fuckwits. Don't get offended or take it personally; it's not worth it.

WallyTheWombat 0

lol @ the word *******. Did your BF laugh after you threw up? I know it sounds mean but the mental picture of that made me lol pretty hard.

baddoggy18 0

all I should say is did u like taking it all inside your mouth

HeaRTs_Girl 0

If you threw up, obviously you haven't suppressed your gag reflex. Therefore, you're not giving him the mind blowing head he so desperately craves. That's truly why you were arguing, you can't deny it. Okay, I'm done being immature. Seriously, though, he sounds like an ass. Have fun with that shit.

hashoahxxx 0

maybe If you did that to him and not the burrito you wouldn't be fighting

HeaRTs_Girl 0

#40/OP (I'm assuming): sorry, I commented before I read all the rest. :-P Glad you two had a laugh over it, I guess. :-)

fml3010 0

YDI for not deep throating his dick. hahaha