By Anonymous - 02/01/2011 05:17 - United States

Today, while making New Year's resolutions, I realized that I haven't hung out with anybody other than my family in over two years and I started crying. When my mom came in and I explained why I was crying, she replied, "Well that sucks. I'm off to have lunch with some friends. See you later!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 313
You deserved it 8 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you don't like not having a life, start making one. It's not like people get one on Christmas day or something, you have to actually do something for it.

go bowling dude it's a great place to make friends man!!

Comments

OK, well, that really sucks and I'm sure you feel terrible. When you're done crying, you'll see that at least you've identified the issue, and you already know the only person who has the power to do anything about it - you.

bubbagump2011 0
ulicksam 0

What did you want her to do? Hang out and help you do exactly what you're complaining about? YDI.

Yeah I get that kinda sucks...I'm not exactly sure if my friends are 'friends'...they were planning to ditch me at the cinema and not to mention I'm going through severe depression from anxiety and stress. I can't make new friends because I get picked on at school EVERY single day and before you say anything let's be honest telling the school will just make me look like i'm a rat - which is the last thing I need on my back and I don't want to be a rat either. Between a rock and a hard place.

notsoluckypup 12

Yeah OP...I'm going through a simliar situation and have been for about 6 years now, and I now have bipolar depression because of it, so just know that you're not alone ...

this ispretty sad but way to funny op ..ur mom's a bitch

danii1996 0

Wats so wrong with spending time with family ... thers gonna b enough time to hang with friends later on