By Janice - 07/11/2011 05:12 - Canada

Today, while jogging, I realized my face jiggles more than my breasts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 461
You deserved it 7 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Just pull all the fat on your face back with rubber bands.

Comments

jobsman99 0

Let's see the video please. And don't wear a bra.

whisperingeye13 0

#26 I don't know anyone who can actually afford that.

leadman1989 15

Keep running you can't let the oompalompas catch you they'll sing a stupid song abo- oompaloompa doompadeeda FFFFUUUU!!!

Either you have small breast or fake ones.

perdix 29

If you are that fat, jogging is too hard on your feet, ankles and knees. You need to give that up and get back on the couch where you can bulk up until some fun fat girl boobs show up. You may swim for exercise, but beware of harpoons.

JHandAC 4

We don't know for sure that she's fat! I mean- I have big cheeks but I'm certainly not fat. So maybe she just has no boobs and very big cheeks! It could happen, but seriously? Was the whale comment needed? That's just mean, dude.

#78 Your "mosquito bites" comment wasn't exactly nice either.

JHandAC 4

81- Yeah... That is pretty true :/ But this dude does stuff like this a lot and 3/4 of his comments make me kinda mad. *the other 1/4 are funny* Umm- About the 'mosquito bite' thing, it was kinda normal for me since that's what my 'big Italian family' would call mine until like last year when they pretty much just went BOOF. So- uh, sorry? I didn't mean to be offensive...

#83 Since your family called yours mosquito bites, you should have learned that it's not a positive way to refer to small boobs. I've had mine called everything from mosquito bites to grapes.

JHandAC 4

84- The thing was it didn't bother me too much because they were family. *We're the kind of family that lovingly insults and jokes ^.^* So, I'm really sorry if that comment made you, or anyone else, feel bad :( Hopefully, I'm not hated? >.<

perdix 29

JHandAC, just calm down. If you get mad at me, you're just digging your own grave. Don't take anything I say too seriously. If you don't like something I wrote, just move on. Life is too short to fester in anger over someone who's just trying to make a joke.

Perdix wins some, and he loses some. But he knows when to shut his goddamn mouth, which is good enough for me.

JHandAC 4

91- I don't hate yooou *cheesy smile* I just don't always agree :D But I'm gonna stop this chain now :)

JHandAC 4

91- I don't hate yooou *cheesy smile* I just don't always agree :D But I'm gonna stop this chain now :)

peonypiney 6

Just because her face is "jiggling" that doesn't mean she is fat....just droopy. Aging can be vicious.

stacianichole 2

She's 13. She's at that age where you don't really know any better yet.

chels1994 11

but that's why you're jogging. good for you for trying to get in shape :)

leadman1989 15

FREE DOUGHNUTS? Where?... oh I see you're joking. *Writes down name Don't joke about free doughnuts!

perdix 29

That won't work -- it will just make her face-to-boob jiggle ratio worse. She needs to fatten up to even them out, and then go looking for plumpa humpas to enjoy her bounty.

basegodtgod 0
daysofourlives 0