By wilsmith - 01/02/2010 12:36 - China

Today, while in the elevator with the girl from my office that I've been crushing on, but never spoken to, I said "aren't elevators awkward?" After a long silence, she got off three floors before our office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 567
You deserved it 26 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pepetto 0

Guess she just wasn't on your level eh?

What a rude ****. I would've totally made out with you.

Comments

if ya lover that much you should work your way to a friendship then after that work your way to a real relationship. hope it works out for ya mate. :)

thats a bit of a dorky thing to say, but she's a bitch for ignoring you!

I am sure that was not the best thing to say but I would not worry about it...it's def not a FML story as it was not funny and or devastating in anyway. should of said "wazzzzzzzuuuuup!" or maybe Dam! it sure is hot in here do you know what is going on with that new project?

ambrz 0
Flutist 3

At least you didn't say, "Pants are awkward" and flash her. That is a positive.

Why would she go out of her way to get off three floors sooner? Sounds like to me either she'd meant to get off there or she was really itching to get away from you. If it is the latter, maybe you should try to be less creepy.

Flutist 3

I agree. Perhaps you should try talking to her in a normal manner, like hello or I have seen you around what do you do exactly? Do you like your job?

worst attempt at small talk ever. worse than talking about the weather

Flutist 3

Scenario 1: Weather Girl: *silent* Op: It looks like rain today. Girl: Uh, like yea! Op: Would hate for you to get wet, especially with those breasts...I mean that blouse. Girl: Kicks him in crotch. Scenario 2: If Op were pimp Girl: Silence Op: So I have seen you are work. What do you do? Girl: I work... Op: Perhaps we could "work" together on a few project. I know I get a big head just thinking about how hard we are going to work. You look tense, come by my office and I will work my magic on your backside. Girl: Oh Op, you are so strong and sexy, like Jackie Chan!

likeomgwhat 0

dont you watch the macdonalds commercials? that dosnt work! if you wanted to make things more akward you should have said "akward silences turn me on" its fullproof!

biancster 0