The long con

By Anonymous - 25/09/2020 23:01 - United States - San Bernardino

Today, I had expired soda and stale chips for my dinner. Why? Because my mother spent all our grocery money on organic food for her chihuahua. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 335
You deserved it 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I’m all for caring for our animals like Family, but uh not at the expensive of family? Equal fine but above?

Comments

I’m all for caring for our animals like Family, but uh not at the expensive of family? Equal fine but above?

Trust me, you do not want the chihuahua eating the stale chips and drinking the expired soda! Those things are almost-supernatural farters!

tounces7 27

Your mother sounds like one of those people that is extremely unpleasant to be around.

Kraths 16

actually, at least in the US, expiration dates are more of suggestion. I have personally had numerous things 2, 3 sometimes 5 years after their expiration date. I however can't condone spending all of the grocery money on organic food. I personally have rats, so feeding them is like feeding myself but I have also learned you can save a bit if you make your own dog food. That's because you can use alot of human food like unseasoned meats and veggies to make the food and either save the rest to make more or make dinner for the night.

The chihuahua's food would be better for you than expired soda and stale chips. Plus, it doesn't taste that bad.