By fartz - 31/08/2013 06:04 - United States

Today, while I was sleeping, apparently I rolled over towards my fiancé and told him "We gotta save the turtles!" and had a five seconds long fart. Now he won't stop making fun of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 516
You deserved it 8 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm glad you feel so strongly about protecting our ecosystem, but did you really have to gas the place?

It happened and it is what it is. Just laugh it off. If he's truly hurting your feelings, just tell him. If he doesn't listen, then try to brush it off. If he sees it's not bothering you, eventually he'll stop.

Comments

Kallian_fml 21

So... we should move the turtles as far as possible from your flatulence?

That's something you should just laugh over OP! I do stupid stuff all the time with my girlfriend, and we always just make fun of ourselves!

Saving the turtles is no laughing matter! We all must come together and join our noxious gasses in a noble effort to rid the world of the terrible turtle bane!

TheDrifter 23

Now I wanna know what you were dreaming. Was the super fart your form of superhero propulsion to get to the turtles on time?

Wizardo 33

Save the turtles by gassing them? Doesn't seem like the best fart-out plan OP.

So you were just firing up the jetpack to fly off and save those turtles. Extreme situations call for extreme measures.

Ah, environmentalist efforts at their finest

K410 18

Something happened to the ninja turtles! D:

"Girls don't fart, only skeevy stoners fart!"

The_Piquerist 7