By fartz - 31/08/2013 06:04 - United States

Today, while I was sleeping, apparently I rolled over towards my fiancé and told him "We gotta save the turtles!" and had a five seconds long fart. Now he won't stop making fun of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 516
You deserved it 8 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm glad you feel so strongly about protecting our ecosystem, but did you really have to gas the place?

It happened and it is what it is. Just laugh it off. If he's truly hurting your feelings, just tell him. If he doesn't listen, then try to brush it off. If he sees it's not bothering you, eventually he'll stop.

Comments

KarenRose1323 3

I bet once you did that, in your dream the turtles were like "Grab shell Dude!" I hope they were saved OP, I'm not sure if you intended for the fart to help them but that was great timing. :)

Lolololol! Oh my gosh that is hilarious! I'm sure it was very embarrassing but that is quite humorous.

GABYLICIOUS 6

Yay! I'm not the only one that sleeps strange. lol

This reminds me of The Office. WHERE ARE THE TURTLES?!

Bunny21 11

Lmao totally made it to my favorites, you're awesome OP!

I laughed so hard at this I farted as well...didn't save any turtles but I think my cats are unconscious, lol oops! But on a serious note, you can't control what your body does when it's asleep. I'm sure we've all done humorous stuff like that at some point, you just happened to have a witness. Laugh at yourself and move on!

This was not just some usual fart. OP was trying to start the engines of the Batplane!