By buggermonster - 16/06/2009 23:37 - United States

Today, while I was at my girlfriend's parents' house for dinner, and I thought no one was looking, I picked my nose and put it underneath my chair. Turns out she has a little brother who found it appropriate to point at me and scream, "Booger monster, Booger monster!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 169
You deserved it 626

Top comments

blader0314 3

YDI. How would you feel if someone put their booger on your furniture?

planetclaire 0

that's disgusting man. you should work on that, mining for nose gold at the wrong time can turn ugly

Comments

That is DISGUSTING! Totally YDI!!!! If you're going to pick your nose in the presence of other people, at least have the decency to wipe it on some toilet paper and put it in the toilet. What kind of person wipes their snot on other peoples belongings? Were you born in a pig sty or something? With uneducated, homeless people who taught you that that was an appropriate thing to do? God.

Ok calm down, as gross as it is there is much grosser stuff that picking your nose.

i mean i understand when you gotta pick ur nose sometimes...BUT doing it at ur girlfirends house with people around.....ehhh not the best idea...which u soon figured that out. now all i can do is laugh...hahahaha.

I laughed, hard. You're still gross though.

nikshy2329 0

FYL? no, you did it your self, dude, tht's sick, i hope she saw you too. sorry.

I'm sorry. I didnt know two year old habbites stuck that long. Thats really quite disgusting.

Darrus 0
suckafree23 0

HAHAHA!! That illustration is -priceless-!! I am laughing SO hard right now.

lwdjaymac 1

Great illustration - just a shame you spelt "bizarre" incorrectly :)

Twin_Uzis 0

It's a shame you spelled "spelled" incorrectly.

scince220 0

except he/she didn't.... look it up, "spelt" is correct where people speak British English "England, Canada, Australia, etc..." learn stuff before you look stupid...