By bucktooth - 26/04/2012 23:04 - United Kingdom

Today, while enjoying breakfast, my teeth took a chunk out of my cheek. This happens regularly, even when I'm talking. Both my doctor and dentist have no idea why, and I'm in utter agony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 452
You deserved it 2 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fernclogger 5

Get a new doctor and dentist?

ctlnaaia71 8

it happens to me all the time. it hurts like crazy!

Comments

Happens to me every now and then. My dad claims it's when you gain or lose weight, but I'm not sure that has anything to do with it.

KiddNYC1O 20
CarolineMdancer 1

I have that happen cause of my braces, but not in chunks O.o my cheeks have pretty much built up a tough wall if skin from all the braces and bitting.

wendever 2

You are deficient in Vitamin C. Check with your doctor.

It means your body is heaty. As an Asian , that's the usual dianosis. When you tend to bite and get ulcers , it means youre too heaty and need to take more cooling foods (ie, less fried food, more salads , tea, etc.)

This happens to me too, all the time. **** Our Lifes.

Dude that's so weird i had the same thing but it went away after a while

Owch! I've took a chunk out my cheek before and it's so painful!! :c I really feel for you!

I think thats pretty normal. It happens to me a lot, usually when I am chewing too fast. I'm sure some people are more prone than others based on the shape of their jaw or whatever. BTW thats a really weird thing to see a doctor about. Do you also ask them why you stub your toes?

Jerica_22 5

That was happening to me a lot but not anymore since I took my wisdom teeth out