By crawforda350 - 12/09/2017 16:00

Today, while stocking up in preparation for Hurricane Irma, an old lady hit me over the head with her walker. She wanted the loaf of bread I'd grabbed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 541
You deserved it 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get up take the bread back and take the old lady's walker with you and leave it at the front of the store.

Holy shit! She hit you with her walker?!?! That's assault -- call the cops! (When old ladies hit you with their purse, that's not a crime because it's just too cute.)

Comments

Get up take the bread back and take the old lady's walker with you and leave it at the front of the store.

There's only one sensible response to this. Follow her around the store and grab every last thing that she so much as glances at.

Holy shit! She hit you with her walker?!?! That's assault -- call the cops! (When old ladies hit you with their purse, that's not a crime because it's just too cute.)

Lobby_Bee 17

Purse is more plausible, walker is hard to believe. Lift it over her head up to your height and smacked you? Are you a midget?

This must've happened a week ago. The hurricane is pretty much gone by now

I would've pushed that bitch to the ground

I doubt any old lady could lift a walker up high enough to hit you over the head. Perhaps you meant a cane?

some walkers are pretty light. and old people can do surprising stuff when they are determined.

Ah, I see you met my mom. How is she doing?