By Tourist - 26/03/2009 07:19 - United States

Today, while at the Golden Gate Bridge, I spotted a large group of Asians trying to take a picture. Trying to help, I slowly say, "You... want me... take picture?" while using hand motions. The man looks at me and says, "No thanks asshole, I got it," in plain English. FML
I agree, your life sucks 201
You deserved it 1 134

Top comments

Comments

in what world would speaking to them like they were idiots be considered diplomatic. ydi.

Another reason why the rest of the world loves Americans.

they were probably american .. you deserved that one. pro tip: just because someone is or looks foreign, doesn't mean they don't speak your language ... more often that not, they do

Why everyone assumes, that every tourist should speak english? If I saw a group of asian tourists taking pictures here in Riga, Id nevar assumed that any of them speaks latvian. And Id be very pleasantly surprised if at least one of them does. This is not FML, but that asian guy could just say "No, thanks."

llSgtScopell 0

Ummm I think thats an honest mistake people. I dont know why your treating him/her like they killed someone.

AntiChrist7 0

always leave other people alone

You're a moron. Do you know how retarded you (and others) look when you purposefully slow down your speech because you think all asians only speak 'ching chong'? By the way, why would you say, "you... want me... take picture?" that's not even grammatically correct.

Rofl! Thanks for that. Made me laugh. But it is very dumb to assume just because they are foreign that they can't speak english. Throw yourself off the bridge. Hopefully you will come back as someone with a bit more tact and brains.

it's never diplomatic to be condescending, asshole.

Link5794 18

Are you, by any chance, a Republican? Btw, I'm Asian and I speak and write better English than a lot of people my age. I think there was an essay someone wrote that said "I dont like clams cause they is icky." That was like, the entire essay, one sentence that doesn't even have proper grammar.

Thumb sup, just cuz you're Asian. ;)

lol wow. I'm Asian and a democrat-ish. that was a mean comment though. some republicans are nice people!