By Tourist - 26/03/2009 07:19 - United States

Today, while at the Golden Gate Bridge, I spotted a large group of Asians trying to take a picture. Trying to help, I slowly say, "You... want me... take picture?" while using hand motions. The man looks at me and says, "No thanks asshole, I got it," in plain English. FML
I agree, your life sucks 201
You deserved it 1 135

Top comments

Comments

cyxx 0

Like pretty much everyone else, I think you're an idiot. Way to be condescending. If you were trying to be diplomatic why would you treat them like retarded children? Just ask normally, if they don't understand then slow down your talking. Many "foreign" people speak English and speak it well, definitely much better than Americans speak foreign languages.

i agree, most people who've spoken english their whole lives usually suck at speaking other languages xD i mean, i've lived in the US and even though the people i know there aren't the stereoptypical american fatass retards (in fact, i don't know any american dumbasses personally. my friends never believe me when i tell them that, though), they still aren't very good at pronouncing other languages. and the english/british suck too, apparently (my sister's boyfriend is english, and he said so himself)

you're ******* retarded you should jump off that bridge :)

bet you felt stoooopid......now whats the reason for that??

DoggieChazIV 1

#29 I think it actually helps if someone speak slowly in spanish so that you can actually put together everything they are saying if its not a strong language for you. Thats just what I think anyway

I know whenever I go on diplomatic missions I speak in slow grunting noises and gestures while implying that my hosts couldn't possibly know more than one language. You do know that people who look like you aren't the only "natives" in America right?

braFTW 0

Totally deserved, should've checked if they knew the language before you jumped to conclusions.

#21, I'm really confused. What does believing in limited government have to do with being condescending towards Asian-Americans? I don't understand the connection, but I guess that's because I'm a stupid Republican...