By lilbit - 26/08/2009 17:08 - United States

Today, while at an amusement park my husband left me to walk with all of our friends because he said that I moved too slow. I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 031
You deserved it 6 154

lilbit09 tells us more.

lilbit09 0

ok...first...this trip had been planned by our church almost a year in advance, so everyone already had their tickets to go. second...there were about 5 other people in our group that didn't like riding rollar coasters so we all went on the boat rides and the train rides, and to the shows. third...my options were go to the amusement park and hang out with friends all day, or sit at the office for half the day and then go home by myself and do nothing. fourth...i don't understand how deciding to have a child with your husband makes you a ****. can anyone explain that to me? oh, and by the way being pregnant may make you slow, but it doesnt make you boring. boring would have been staying at the house doing nothing all day.

Top comments

julia214 0

thats mean of him.. i would give him hell when you guys got home.

lilbit09 0

you cant have a miscarraige by walking around or riding the slow rides. i said we were walking through the park, not riding a roller coaster. why dont you pay attention?!?

Comments

Were you are Carowinds? the paramount park, there is cool, its on the north/south carolina border..anyway, what a jerk husband

scenellamas 0

you shouldn't even be at an amusement park if u are pregnant

I don't go to amusement parks with friends for the rides. I go to hangout.

Yep, never go to an amusement park pregnant. You can't ride any of the rides and completely waste the 40 bucks plus food it cost you to get in in the first place.

danz123 7

maybe your dad looked like he was pregnant and wanted to take it out on you. anyway that was disrespectful. or maybe he just doesn't know what a pregnant woman looks like. fyl

Sounds like a good excuse to leave you behind while he enjoys all the rides pregnant ladies can't!

YDI for getting knocked up by his cockmonkey ass. This isn't the first time he did shit like this and its not gonna be the last. Get used to raising that kid by yourself now...its not gonna change.

xmaggerzz 0

wow. he's a douche. but on the other hand..why were you at an amusement park if you're pregnant? aren't you NOT supposed to ride the rides?

If you're 3 months or under, YDI for moving slow. But if not... what can I say, men like their big shiny rollercoaster rides :p