By lilbit - 26/08/2009 17:08 - United States

Today, while at an amusement park my husband left me to walk with all of our friends because he said that I moved too slow. I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 031
You deserved it 6 154

lilbit09 tells us more.

lilbit09 0

ok...first...this trip had been planned by our church almost a year in advance, so everyone already had their tickets to go. second...there were about 5 other people in our group that didn't like riding rollar coasters so we all went on the boat rides and the train rides, and to the shows. third...my options were go to the amusement park and hang out with friends all day, or sit at the office for half the day and then go home by myself and do nothing. fourth...i don't understand how deciding to have a child with your husband makes you a ****. can anyone explain that to me? oh, and by the way being pregnant may make you slow, but it doesnt make you boring. boring would have been staying at the house doing nothing all day.

Top comments

julia214 0

thats mean of him.. i would give him hell when you guys got home.

lilbit09 0

you cant have a miscarraige by walking around or riding the slow rides. i said we were walking through the park, not riding a roller coaster. why dont you pay attention?!?

Comments

moldylunchboxx 0

why would you WANT to go to an amusement park while pregnant? you cant ride any rides. plus, its summer, so its hot. so its a million degrees out, your on your feet all day, you cant go on any rides, its doesnt make sense to me. YDI for going to an amusement park while pregnant. your husband probably wanted to have fun and not have to stay back and just watch. you could have let him go, and went to the pool with one of your girl friends. that what i'd rather do.(:

Your husband's a jerk but YDI for going to an amusement park when you're pregnant..

Stop bitching it's ur fault ur a **** and can't keep ur legs closed hoe he has the right to do whatever he wants cuz he's the gender the matters. A ******* man!!!

#138, with your mentality, we'd have no women willing to have sex with men. We'd have a generation of happy lesbians and sad straight guys, until the human race dies.

lilbit09 0

ok...first...this trip had been planned by our church almost a year in advance, so everyone already had their tickets to go. second...there were about 5 other people in our group that didn't like riding rollar coasters so we all went on the boat rides and the train rides, and to the shows. third...my options were go to the amusement park and hang out with friends all day, or sit at the office for half the day and then go home by myself and do nothing. fourth...i don't understand how deciding to have a child with your husband makes you a ****. can anyone explain that to me? oh, and by the way being pregnant may make you slow, but it doesnt make you boring. boring would have been staying at the house doing nothing all day.

People do have the right to have some fun while pregnant. Being pregnant does not stop them at least from going out with their family... They just need to be careful not to do heavy work... This is a sacrifice a mother makes. Respect that women for she is carrying a life within her! And she is not a **** since she got married and has a husband and got her kid with her husband!

Why the **** are you at an amusement park? Are you trying to have a miscarriage?

lilbit09 0

you cant have a miscarraige by walking around or riding the slow rides. i said we were walking through the park, not riding a roller coaster. why dont you pay attention?!?

lilbit09 0

oh yeah and i forgot to say also that i mainly stayed with a little group all day and let him do his own thing. when he left me was when we had all met up at the end of the day and were walking back to the church van to leave for home. so no....i was not holding him back from riding anything or having a fun time. i was holding him back from walking to the parking lot.

1) That's very dick-ish of him. 2) You're pregnant. What is the point of going to an amusement park? You can't go on any rides anyway. And if you DO go on rides anyway, YDI.

lilbit09 0

i just answered those questions right above your post. why dont you read them?

gosrisky 1

YDI you were obviously going to be a burden to them, just stay home and let them have fun. im glad he ditched you jeez i hate it when people do stuff like this. my friends went to the county fair and i stayed home on crutches cause i didnt want to slow them down. take a lesson, you should not be at an amusement park anyways prego

lilbit09 0

i wasn't being a burden on him. i spent the day walking around with the other people in our group that didn't want to ride the roller coasters. he ditched me at the end of the day when we all met back up and were walking toward the parking lot. so dont even try to act like you know something. cause you dont.

lilbit09 0

ok listen...i'm not trying to rag on my husband. he's a very sweet man, he just sometimes says things without realizing how they may sound to others around. ok. i love my husband, i just put this up here cause i thought it was funny and that others would enjoy reading it. i wasnt intending on getting such negative comments about him or about me.

vickerlynn 0

omfg who would say ydi??? and what dummy would say u can get a miscarrage form that? u need lots of excersize for a helthy pregnancy so by all means you were doing the right thing by going and walking around. u need to remind ur husband that u have the hard job of caring HIS baby and u need his help and understanding. what ever that means. at least u wernt left alone and were walking around with other ppl so u cant be too mad at him lol. congrats on the pregnancy and good luck with the rest of it :)