By lilbit - 26/08/2009 17:08 - United States

Today, while at an amusement park my husband left me to walk with all of our friends because he said that I moved too slow. I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 031
You deserved it 6 154

lilbit09 tells us more.

lilbit09 0

ok...first...this trip had been planned by our church almost a year in advance, so everyone already had their tickets to go. second...there were about 5 other people in our group that didn't like riding rollar coasters so we all went on the boat rides and the train rides, and to the shows. third...my options were go to the amusement park and hang out with friends all day, or sit at the office for half the day and then go home by myself and do nothing. fourth...i don't understand how deciding to have a child with your husband makes you a ****. can anyone explain that to me? oh, and by the way being pregnant may make you slow, but it doesnt make you boring. boring would have been staying at the house doing nothing all day.

Top comments

julia214 0

thats mean of him.. i would give him hell when you guys got home.

lilbit09 0

you cant have a miscarraige by walking around or riding the slow rides. i said we were walking through the park, not riding a roller coaster. why dont you pay attention?!?

Comments

OP probably just didn't want to be left at home alone all day. Your husband sucks. Just a little.

YDI for being at an amusement park while pregnant anyway... Your baby is probably going to get some sick mutation or something

Mutations happen in the genes, not because of amusement park rides. Pick up a biology book, idiot.

ALittleBirdToldM 0

lucaso86: im pretty sure she didnt actually RIDE the rides. shes just there with her husband and friends. OP: wow. im sorry u married a dick): and ur friends arent very nice for leaving u either.

Unregistered 0

wow lol her life is over her husband walked a few ******* feet to talk with his friends HOLY CRAP SOMEBODY CALL THE WHINE PATROL! wow he didnt ******* ditch you ffs stop being a drama queen

Hey dicks, ever heard of arcades, gift shops, food courts, freak shows, ticket/prize games? These are all other things you can do while at an amusement park besides go on rides. So many people keep bitching that she went to an amusement park while pregnant, but I swear most of you didn't use your brains. Being pregnant isn't the end of the world; you can still go out and have a good time. There may be restrictions, but you don't have to sit on your ass all day until you're finally in labor. Holy shit, this site is starting to suck due to comments like the above.

Not only that it's extremely frowned on for a pregnant woman to sit around and do nothing. With both of my pregnancies the doctor I had made sure I was getting plenty of exercise. Every woman I knew that sat around with their pregnancy had extreme difficulties like gestational diabetes, extreme weight gain (yes you can gain too much weight), and preeclampsia.

* Presses the who gives a **** button a million times*

seriously, just because she's pregnant means she has to sit at home by herself? men need to stop commenting on this one. they've never been pregnant before. him not having the patience to walk beside the woman who is carrying his child shows alot about his character. unless she insisted that he had fun and then pouted about it later. but in any case he should not have left her. not if he loves her.

Adults without kids at amusement parks? Pretty sad. You guys couldn't get in Chuck E. Cheese's?

BikerMike 0