By Shannon - 29/11/2009 02:14 - United States

Today, while at a hotel for vacation with my brother and his wife, I was watching their two-month old daughter in the waterpark when a woman came up to me and said, "Aww your kid is so adorable! Don't worry, you'll get your figure back in no time." I'm a fourteen year old girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 684
You deserved it 5 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

99% of the ppl tht commented this r all bitches..u guys are probably fat..shes ****** 14..its bitches like u tht make kids wanna kill themselves..**** u guys

Comments

99% of the people defending the girl are probably mcfattys to :) And please fat people, don't freak out on me, seriously, your losing your shit here.

fancypantsninja 0

okay everyone, calm down. i gained a lot of weight from some medicine i was on and people made fun of me all the time, but no matter what i ate or how much i worked out, i couldn't lose the weight. i know that usually it's because they eat unhealthy food and don't do anything all day, but that isn't always the case. also, not every woman gains that much weight when she's pregnant. so op could just be 10 pounds overweight. op, if you are unhealthy, change it. eat whole grains, fruits and vegetables, whole wheat bread, lean meat. good stuff like that, and exercise. you don't need to exercise a lot, like if you have a dog, walk him/her and then play basketball at the park with some of your friends or something. but don't try to lose weight, try to be healthy.

sportsnut 0

YDI FATTY!!!!! lose the baby fat already dammit

ILuvYhu 0
CarterColbie 4

She might have thought you were an unwed teenaged mother or something, eh?

Cloudy_fml 0

I'm pretty sure the "fml" aspect was more due to the comment about her figure...

Take it as a compliment, the fact she thought you'd just given birth probably means she thinks you have big preggo **** xD

01goalstopper- You keep on making a whole bunch of comments, so I would like to know your age, height, and weight. If you're not fat, you should have no problem posting it. And if you really want to know I will be completly honest and give you my honest age, height, and weight.

160 cm give or take and 48 kg My age you don't need to know. Happy ?

You have asked a couple different people in here their age yet you won't post your's? God you really are just a dumb ****. You say I'm hiding behind my computer but you are doing the same. I think I've had my fun at the expense of another 14 or 15 year old. Nobody likes the self-righteous girl. Be a little insensitive and you might get laid.

Yes because making others feel bad is gonna get you laid. What world do you live in ?

Okay, since you didn't give your age I won't give mine. I'm 5'8 and 120. Personaly, I would really like to gain weight. I can't even wear dresses beecause my arms and legs and all are so skinny. So I have been trying very hard to gain weight so I can be a healthy size. I have always been really skinny and I'm tired of it.

That's so fake. She said she was watching the baby, not holding it. Therefore, this is a lie. Besides I've heard many FMLs like this before. But a baby at two months has to always be held, they can't even sit up on their own yet, how could it be playing in a water park. FAKE FML !