By Anonymous - 31/01/2015 01:25 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, when making a delivery for the restaurant I work for, a customer shoved and yelled at me because she didn't get any fries with her order. She didn't order any, which isn't unusual, considering we're a Chinese takeaway and don't even sell them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 814
You deserved it 2 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her to pull around to the next window. Repeat as needed.

Wizardo 33

Should've went IP Man on her Ong Bak.

Comments

Ding fries are done, ding fries done, I gotta run, I gotta run......

Here in the states there is a place called Louisiana fried chicken and Chinese food....I have never eaten in one but been on a bus stop and a special is 2 piece chicken, fries and chow mein!

Loveyou6611 20

I work at a Chinese restaurant as well and last year we started selling fries because so many people were asking for them....

In the UK our chinese restaurants have been selling chips for decades - curry chips is awesome!

Did you tell her she was at the wong place for fries?

Today I spent 20 minutes explaining to a teenage kid who wouldn't take no for an answer when I was the only register open during a rush that he did not have enough tickets to get a 1000 ticket toy snake even if he combined the six he had on his card with the 100 tickets he got back for giving back some plastic sunglasses someone else bought. Moments when you just wish you could say "dude" "just stop, we are done here you don't have a problem."

Maybe she meant those crunchy noodle things, those are freaking amazing, and imo the Chinese equivalent of fries

Sounds like pregnancy hormones to me.. maybe she's just a few months pregnant and the hormones are accentuating her underlying crazy?

You should press charges. Violence is never okay.

JayDay_123 18

Reminds me of that one Spongebob episode where they bring the pizza but forget the drink.