By stupidupid - 06/02/2010 12:35 - Philippines

Today, we had a NAT for our preparation for college. I did quite well and knew most of the answers. When I turned mine in, I realised I forgot to write my name. The proctor doesn't allow giving back test papers after it is turned in. And no, I can't retake it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 510
You deserved it 30 294

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rachexl 0

how do you forget to write your name on it? if its anything like it is here, the instructor tells you like 15 times to write your name and fill everything out.

geordieboysgirl 0

Maybe, since they have no record of you taking the test, you can talke it again.

Comments

Usually they tell you to write your name before they start the test.

geordieboysgirl 0

Maybe, since they have no record of you taking the test, you can talke it again.

sks4613 1

if you can only take it once but they have no paper with your name on it showing you took it they will either our your name on the paper or allow a retest as their I no evidence of the first Ted taking place.

saranottelling 7

The same thing happened to me only it wasn't as bad. In middle school I forgot to bring a book to class so my teacher made me write sentences, a lot of sentences. I finished them overnight I gave them to him the next day. I forgot my name so guess what I had to do again? It wasn't even a damn test and he wouldn't give it back.

genungapearl 0

Your proctor's a jerk. They should have picked it up, and in plain view to avoid any accusations of cheating, signed your name for you.

Wtf...? All you would have had to do was to ask him/her to find the blank test and write your name on it but its too late now

that's why they spend so much time reminding elementary kids to write their name before they start the assignment ... it sucks, but you kinda deserve it.

your life isnt completely f'd, as you didnt put your name on it, then they wouldnt know if you took it again :) and next time youll be more ready

ash92_fml 0

i haven't forgotten my name on anything since grade 4. YDI.