By Anonymous - 17/04/2012 04:26 - United States

Today, there was a mandatory staff-wide "cleaning party" for a corporate inspection. I was assigned the outside bar which is infested with full-grown roaches with wings. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 681
You deserved it 2 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The roaches must have been from the luggage.

OMG. I'd die. Cockroaches creep me the **** out! FYL!

Comments

Holy!? THAT SHOULD MAKE YOUR COMPANY FAIL THE HEALTH INSPECTION THEN AND THERE!!!!... Nasty.

arielzbkny 0

I can infer you don't have these "cleaning parties" often do you?

That's why they're called parties. They probably only happen once or twice a year.

Feed it back to him like Alicia Silverstone does to her kid?

sourgirl101 28

They've done that at my job too. They call it a cleaning "party" to make it seem a lot more fun than it really is. (All though, we are allowed to have a few drinks while scrubbing away.) Roaches would be a deal break for me. That's pretty gross! FYL hope you have a clean bar now and have staff that help keep it that way!

I would have made sure the premium rum bottles were super extra clean.

DaKillaMafia 2
Llama_Face89 33

If you weren't in highschool you wouldn't.

Llama_Face89 33

It's not for no reason the oldest person to say they'd quit if that happened is 16.

obviousboy 8
RedPillSucks 31

She should drink red bull. I hear that gives you wings. Then she could battle the roaches.

kriz_allizwell 6

but not all roaches can fly...

Ashlee0715 8

They're called palmetto bugs, and boy are they nasty as hell. FYL

Ashlee0715 8

Seriously dude? That's gross for anyone, even if a janitor had to do it. Would you want to?