By bailey_biz - 08/01/2015 12:52 - United States - Seneca Falls

Today, the dry skin on my feet has gotten so bad that my boyfriend uses my feet to itch his legs when we're cuddling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 543
You deserved it 21 936

bailey_biz tells us more.

Hey, OP here. I lotion my feet multiple times a day. I also work at a place that requires me to constantly be on my feet. It's not like I don't try to fix it. I've had it for a long time now, I even have my own pedicure instruments and sugar scrub, but it doesn't help get my feet 100% smooth.

Top comments

Maybe time for a pedicure? Some exfoliation and good lotion would do you some good. Take care of yourself!

Comments

Hey, just take advantage of what you have. I have a persistent callus on just the one big toe.. it comes in handy when I've got an itch on the other foot or leg. =)

Kirbyzx 16

I kinda like a girl with rough feet. Shows she's tough.

E45 cream, the only solution. When I first joined the military I was walking and running a lot and my feet hardened so much that the sole actually cracked (that hurt). E45 cream solved the problem, softening the skin so it would bend again.

You don't "itch" something...you "scratch" an itch...that would be like saying that you "car" your drive somewhere. Lmao! It puts the lotion on it skin, else it gets the hose!

I have chronic dry skin. One of the best things I have found is taking vitamin E once or twice a day. Makes a huge difference in my skin.

at least he doesn't mind your foot problem

Foot lotion and socks overnight, plus a pumice stone over a few weeks should help.

Time for some personal hygiene care, exfoliation scrub! if ur broke, soak ur feet in water as hot as u can stand it for 5 min...use a few drops of lemon and some sugar and scrub for 5 min. Rinse with cold water. Then put lotion and socks on to lock the moisture in.repeat every other night. That should help.