By holycrap - 03/03/2010 05:37 - United States

Today, the bartender pulled me aside and told me that she saw my date slip something into my drink. Who was my date? My husband of four years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 834
You deserved it 2 793

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is when you have a very, very serious conversation. And find out how long he has been slipping you mickies every night.

you should gave switched the drinks if they were the same

Comments

So did you ask him about it??? Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware rape within marriage happens, but I don't see why he'd slip you something...

He'd better have a fantastic explanation for that - unless Tarynkd is right, and it was somebody else/the bartender saw something else and assumed the worst. He could've been... I dunno, picking a hair off the neck of the bottle or something? Depends on what you were drinking, I guess... :

gecko13 0

who says it was a rape drug? could have been rat poison.

guys... nobody said that could be just cough drop or candy or even pinch of salt that messes up ur drink... he was just messing with her! after 4 urs marrage why he would wanna poison his wiffy..?! :)

1800getalife 0

it's probably those chemicals that slowely degrade you body just like what I saw in this movie. or maybe your boring and your husband found a cure ?

This is one of those that I really want an update for. If someone told me they'd seen my date slip something in my drink, I'd pretend like there was something on my water glass and ask for another one, then later I'd be going through his stuff looking for drugs. That way, if the person was wrong, no harm, no foul, but I'd be seriously cautious taking drinks from them for a little while. That's creepy if it's real, and pretty stupid on the bartender's part if they were making it up.

perdix 29

If you were dating, it might have been roofies, but since you are married, it was probably something like an anti-flatuent medication. You might think it's cute to fart around your husband, but he doesn't and is afraid to tell you!

what's roofie, btw!?? it makes u high??

perdix 29

It's the date-rape drug, I think it's called something like Rohypnol. I'm glad you have expertise with the anti-flatulents, though;)