By need_cash_now - 28/04/2013 04:29 - United States

Today, six weeks before my wedding, my mother decided to claim that she never agreed on paying for it and that she doesn't think she will. Now I have six weeks to scavenge enough cash for the wedding she planned in the first place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 274
You deserved it 4 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lhazz11 23

I would uninvite her until she puts up the cash

And that's why you should always have a backup. Try your dad.

Comments

that's hat you get for taking institutions from a chic

TiffGreen 11

Oh my Goodness. I'm so sorry:( but as long as you marry your fiance nothing else matters!

codogan09 2

Uninvited her ass, she'll be one less mouth to feed.

We got married at the courthouse! $80.00, 25 years ago! You don't need a huge, costly wedding!

I almost know for sure you could expect it, since people mostly not suddenly take promises back.so or she always did that since you were a child, or you made her mad.

The wedding ceremony is unimportant. Having a long and loving marriage is. I'm sure this didnt come from nowhere. Your mother has likely been a flake or a bitch before and this is just more of the same. If not then you must have done something to piss her off and this is her way of getting you to ask her what you did wrong?

The wedding ceremony is unimportant. Having a long and loving marriage is. I'm sure this didnt come from nowhere. Your mother has likely been a flake or a bitch before and this is just more of the same. If not then you must have done something to piss her off and this is her way of getting you to ask her what you did wrong?

Oh HELL no !! If my mother did that , she would have been uninvited so quick her head would spin . And no photos either , because I don't play that .

tay2792 0

I would cancel my wedding! Then save up & get married when i could afford it! My family are huge Christians. I'm not married, already have a kid. I've said that if they want certain things at MY wedding they have to pay for it. If they want me married right now, they have to pay for everything!

SynysterNero 20

Looks like moms not seeing her child get married