By ciammmm - 08/04/2016 00:23 - United States - Sierra Vista

Today, nearing the end of my pregnancy, I went to a local pool. While attempting to swim on my stomach, I turned a little to the left, and buoyancy took over and I ended up belly-up and flailing, causing a very large man to then laugh so hard, he choked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 327
You deserved it 2 383

ciammmm tells us more.

This comment made me laugh incredibly hard. Thank you.

Top comments

That sucks but there are some things you have to watch out for when your pregnant such as that. I'm not saying don't swim but just be extra careful

Comments

Lady, I don't mean to be rude, but.... er.... how far along were you exactly? I ask because I don't really like the idea of swimming around in some pregnant woman's fluids when her water breaks. Don't really want to see an underwater documentary about birth either. Just sayin'

And for that matter, what difference does it make if the dude was "very large" or not? Best of luck to you, congrats on baby and such. Don't have it at the local pool though. Please.

Get off of your high horse. What do you think exactly is in the water anyway? Sweat, snot, pee, spit, skin... Probably poop particles from people who don't wipe properly and kids who crap in the water. Semen. Chemicals, both from deodorants and to keep the pool clean. What's one more bodily fluid that cocktail eh? Also, if you knew anything about pregnancy not all women's water breaks. Apparently it's actually more common to not have them break and for them to have to be broken in the hospital.

Hazel515 22

You know what, though? Good for you for going for a swim. You won't be pregnant forever so just look back at this as one of the silly memories from carrying your future bundle of joy.