By phatdaddy62 - 18/02/2013 17:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife mentioned that she wanted to give me a three-way. I was ecstatic, until she opened her right hand, only to reveal a 3-way lightbulb. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 815
You deserved it 42 538

phatdaddy62 tells us more.

Im a criminal defense and divorce lawyer. That prank might not have desirable results!

Top comments

At least your wife has a sense of humor!!!

She was just trying to lighten up the mood.

Comments

perdix 29

I'm guessing you are on the "dim" setting.

BubbleGrunge 18

Your wife sounds awesome! Why would you need a three way when you have a woman with a sense of humor like that?

Laurenlou 24

I agree! I, personally, would not like it too much if my husband asked for a threesome. It would show that he thinks of other women, and not only me. OP's wife sounds faithful and funny! What more could one ask for?

39- you show me a man who says he only fantasizes about 1 woman, and I'll show you a liar.

Laurenlou 24

48- Believe it or not, there are truthful men in the world.

48--that is probably true, but it shouldn't be advertised to the one you love. "That person is hot, we should BOTH hook up with them so I technically won't be cheating on you." is hurtful and rude. Everyone I know that has had a threesome ended up ending the relationship with bitter feelings.

That'll put the spark back in your relationship.

perdix 29

Tell her she can watch as you screw it in ;)

I thought about some things like that, but I didn't want to be one of docbastard's profile pics.

I already see it #28. An x ray of a lit light bulb where it shouldn't be.

but OP, you'd be featured in his blog with lots of puns! who WOULDN'T want the famous bastard to give them the time of day? could save your life and get a cool story to boot!

Ouch, I wouldn't want to have sex with a lightbulb either!

witchdoctor1 9

I'm sure there's always a bright side to it. Though you're right. Shattered glass or electric shock sounds painful

But how many lawyers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None they're rich enough to pay someone to do it for them.

And now she knows your thoughts. The ball is in her court.

StupidBunnies 10

At least she has a sence of humor!

TheRandomIndian 17

She's so funny 20 people had to mention it

CambodianAssHole 4