By Owen - 07/11/2012 18:39 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, my teacher wore a bikini at the pool. She is 68. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 966
You deserved it 4 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

mykelinva 4

Life is too damn short to worry about what we think about others or worry about what they think of us. We cannot remain 19 forever. It's funny that the young people are always talking about getting along and being accepting of others and they are the most unaccepting group when it comes to an older person. Here is a little hint for you....you spend more time as an older person than you will as a cute, young teenie bopper...

It's funny because my brother turned 20 today.

I never thought of it that way. I'm going to be old for most of my life :(

tristanisgay 7

I don't see a problem with it. Half the society today wouldn't have the guts to do what she done.

I actually like corset piercings. the price versus the fact that they only last a few weeks makes it not worth it anymore.

debbster7 18

Why was your teacher wearing a bikini in November in the first place?

hamrtym 15

I went to the gym yesterday and this fat woman wore spandex. Can you believe it? Seriously, at the gym?! Fml..

redmane 21

You are a douche, my friend. Nope, never mind. I don't want to be your friend.

hamrtym 15

It's called sarcasm... Please get used to it or you will have a hard time on this site, and lose all your friends (sarcasm).

doondagr8_1 9

Your teacher has a right to be at the pool just as much as you do. There's worse things than seeing your old teacher in a bikini.

Epikouros 31

68 centimeters is a rather small bikini size. But what's her cup size?

Why are you at the pool in the fall in Canada?