By teach - 14/11/2010 07:31 - United States

Today, my teacher turned around from the blackboard and screamed, "Stop chewing your gum like a cow!" That wasn't so bad.--The bad part was when she realized it was me, she apologized saying, " I am sorry. You are not really a cow. I don't want to traumatize you; you're just overweight." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 285
You deserved it 8 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

0opsie 6

YDI for chewing your gum like a cow. That's really annoying to everyone else who's too polite to say anything.

Comments

AAShah 0

LMFAO! I literally burst out laughing!

adorkable_spazz 0
mintcar 9

Haha, when I chew gum I irritate those around me by making that galling pop sound. Anyways OP, I can understand how hurt you are by this. Overweight or not, she probably shouldn't have lashed out like that.

get in the kitchen and make me a few hundred sammiches. that'll help ya lose some weight.

ArianS2 0

I'm sorry, as a female you don't have the rights to say that.

ArianS2 0

It's just the rules god made. Simple as that. Until the day female don't get ****** behind they deserve no respect.

thorfinntheassri 0

Ha ha.... C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

thorfinntheassri 0

Ha ha.... C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRR

YDI for chewing your gum in whatever annoying way. Who chews gum in class anyways? Show some respect. If not for your teacher, then at least for the education you're provided with.

Agree. the sound of chewing gum is so annoying.. especially in a friggin class room!

23-You are an ass by mistake just to get attention or are u born this way?Stop being misogynist and try to say something FOR ONCE that won't actually decrease your ''masculinity''.You are practically a (wo)man who doesn't earn respect IN ANY way BY HIS OWN words.

I couldn't help myself.Some words are just so mean.And even for this example with the ''teacher'' because sure it is wrong to chew a gum during class,and the teacher has the right to ''punish'' the student but not insult her.The teacher is supposed to be the educator.He/She is supposed to show the best possible example.

ejoyy 0

ahaaa FYL for beaing fat maybe you can think bout chewin that gum like a cow while running on the tredmil maybe then you wont get compared to a fat cow ! haha