By tdrtnlz - 11/05/2013 06:25 - United Kingdom - Studley

Today, my stalker ex girlfriend turned up at my wedding, uninvited, wearing a wedding dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 96 492
You deserved it 6 071

Top comments

Run like the wind OP, switch countries, names, number. Just run.

laughtersplay 14

I believe a restraining order is in need.

Comments

Pstraka6 20

And this is ex-actly why she's your ex. What a looney tune, trying to spoil your wedding. I hope your friends took care of it for you!

Did she think that you were going to marry her instead if she just showed up? Wow. That is sad.

lexxiii 17

Someone needs to get this girl a man... And fast!

No, someone needs to get this girl admitted to the asylum. No man should ever have to deal with that level of psycho.

#85- Agreed! This woman needs serious help!

pastispast 7

did you call the mental hospital

What movie is that from ? Sounds familiar.

It was in a episode of Two and a Half Men. Charlie was getting married and Rose confronted his fiancé wearing a wedding dress.

HeyImAmy 20

I hope you've got some relatives with big muscles who grabbed her and escorted her out. That's just messed up! Crashing someone's wedding and ruining their big day? Your ex just doesn't understand what "we're through" means... I hope your wife didn't take it the wrong way.

They make movies about this. Kill her now before she hurts your wife. A restraining order is just a piece of paper.

You see if this was a movie you would've chosen her.

That's what infuriates me about romantic movies.