By iamsolid - 20/10/2012 15:10 - United States

Today, my sister-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer. My mother then confided in me that she suspected it was a prank to get more money from our family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 941
You deserved it 1 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Revan501 15

Man you mother sounds like a cold hearted bitch.

Comments

She should definitely kill herself because she is a horrible person and adds nothing to this world but hatred

Telling her to kill herself over this? Are you serious? If every person who had accused someone of being a gold digger killed themself, we would lose a pretty good amount of the world population.

BellaBelle_fml 23

I'd like to think of it as 'population control'.

Exactly 31 and its nut that she accused her of gold digging it's because she said it due to cancer

perdix 29

Sounds fishy to me. Your sister-in-law probably wants a new phone and a purse. Your mom ought to feel them boobies to see for herself.

I honestly don't think she'd be selfish enough to get money from you that way.

"More money"? Where did that come from? If your sister-in-law is lying, that's a new kind of low but who would do that? I think your mom just doesn't like her and is plotting craziness to it.

Breast cancer truly is one of the most horrible things ever. Seriously, anything that affects boobies in a negative way needs to be eradicated! Come on, cancer researchers! Save the boobies!

I thumbed you up, because I also enjoy boobies, but saving the person and not just the boobies is what matters. I know a few women who have had mastectomies due to cancer and thankfully they're alive because of it. Also props to all the male breast cancer survivors.

Boobies!! Big or small I love them all!

Grimmerie - I PERFORM mastectomies for women (and a few men) with breast cancer. Trust me, I know all about it.

funky2525 14

I'm guessing favorites run in the family...

I refuse to trash talk your mother-it's inappropriate. I wish for the best & a speedy, healthy recovery for your sister-in-law

Those saying that "no one would ever lie about having cancer!" clearly haven't been on FML for very long. Perhaps OP's mom has read a few too many FMLs and it's now making her paranoid.

I hope your sister conquers cancer. What a bad mother,

Well people are crazy enough to fake shit just to get money. Your mom seems really mean for even thinking that, but at the same time, has your sister faked things before? If not, then I hope she gets well!