By poop - 03/04/2013 18:45

Today, my sister gave my laptop away and dumped a pile of her hamster's turds on my bed. All of this because I flushed the toilet while she was in the shower last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 888
You deserved it 6 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Omfgitsmia 15

Sell her on the black market and call it even

Your sister is nuts. What are your parents saying about this?

Comments

So what you do is, lock up all your valuables, then take her laptop, phone, all her jewelry, her favorite clothes and take them downtown and give them away to the neediest looking homeless people you can find. Then act shocked when she finds out it is missing.

Vickyh46 8

Haha, I'm so with you on this!

You wouldn't even need to give it away. Just hide it, tell her you gave it away and it's not coming back until the OP has his laptop and new bedding.

First off, why did u flush the toilet while your sister is taking a shower? Are u a guy or a girl op?

CharresBarkrey 15

Because only one gender flushes the toilet? I don't see where you're going with this.

MaydayParadexx 18

what the hell is wrong with her? no doubt the water may have gotten hot when you flushed, but this is too much...

Go to your nearest bait and tackle store. Buy two buckets of live crickets. When she gets in the shower next time, empty one of them in her bed, then run in the bathroom and dump the other bucket over the top of the shower curtain. Less than $20.00, and twice the shock value. As an added bonus grab her towel and clothes so she has to run through the house naked. Extra embarrassment. That will show her never to mess with a master mind.

With camera for blackmail purposes in the future possibly.

U went into the bathroom while she was showering? Whoa.

Oh no, a girl who can't imagine someone having to go to the bathroom while showering. Wait til you have a one-bathroom house or apartment and your husband can't hold it anymore when you've been in there way too long. Also: depending on the age of the house, even using a bathroom that is closer to the water lines and heater than a bathroom further away can cause temperature fluctuations. Either way: this guys sister is a bitch for reacting like this. You have to agree or you don't deserve a significant other either.

I'd use something to smush the poo into her bed and pillows, then I'd break everything in her room nd set her hamster free

Find some big dog turds and put it on her bed!