By ShittyKeys - 06/11/2009 08:57 - United States

Today, I dropped my keys in the toilet. While in the kitchen looking for something to fish them out with, I heard a door slam. My sister had to use the bathroom and didn’t see my keys in the toilet before sitting down. Lucky me, I caught her just as she was about to flush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 453
You deserved it 5 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wouldn't it of been easier to just reach in with your hands and grab them when you first dropped them in? If there was nothing else but water in the toilet, just wash your hands after.

let her fish the keys out of the toilet, she peed/pooped on them

Comments

let her fish the keys out of the toilet, she peed/pooped on them

yea i think id do that too, if shes not a bitch she would do it

"Today, i dropped my keys in the toilet" RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT YDI

Use your hand. Then wash off any sticky bits. YDI.

YDI for being a pussy and not picking it up with your hands.

YDI for not picking it up in the first place. If it was a public restroom I'd understand. But this was your own toilet in your own home.

I agree. There's a sink like right next to the toilet. It's for cleaning your hands. Also, why would you bring your keys into the bathroom? I'm surprised no onr brought this up. I've never said this before but this is a massive YDI.

I agree with 57, how'd you drop keys in the toilet to begin with?

nelds 12

57- Human waste goes in toilets (and the occasional cat). Would you want to be sticking your hand in your hand in germy potty water?

tayymeds 23

so why did you have keys in the bathroom...?

that's a shitty situation. don't get down in the dumps.

that's a shitty situation, I bet he was pissed :P

I see this was the time when these shitty situation comments got thumbed up. Most interesting...

Sun_Kissed18 25

Oh yes you are the lucky one! I am so jealous :D

Wouldn't it of been easier to just reach in with your hands and grab them when you first dropped them in? If there was nothing else but water in the toilet, just wash your hands after.

CookieMonstr19 0

yeah that's true unless it's a REALLY dirty toilet?

perdix 29

Luckily, you drive a piece of shit car, and it can be started with the turd you fished out.

bsias4ever 0

lmfao....Perdix u don't always have to make an ass of yourself on everyone's posts..Please ..Just shut your face from now on..mmk?

perdix 29

I'm confused. You said you "lmfao" and then you tell me to shut up and go away. Am I making you laugh too much?

wellinever 5

So how did the conversation through the bathroom door go? "Hey sis, stop I need to get ..." "Sorry bro, I'm already ..." Eww. I wonder who felt worse about the outcome?

you have two very useful tools to fish keys out of the toilet with you at all times they're called hands

Oh, putting your hand in the toilet, that's healthy... /sarcasm Dude, stick your hand right into it and grab your keys, then wash them. No need for tools.

Skull_300 0

What the **** are you doing with the keys over the toilet in the first place? You don't have a second set of keys? If I were her, I would have shit, gave myself a courtesy flush, then wiped my a$$ while you were outside the bathroom crying/trying to get in. **** you for interupting her taking a shit!!!

If faced with a similar situation, such as a freak gardening accident when you "accidentally" sit on a cucumber pointing up, you need two things and two things fast: a pair of ice tongs and a friend who can keep a secret.

hahahaha (sympathetically) :) Id like to see that aka accident :D op: i hope u used gloves and disinfected the crap out of it!! :D ewww

hahahaha :D Mercy :)).....Shhhh.... according to BSR, it was (wink, wink) an "accident" LMAO. Keep up ur wonderful humor! I wish i was as funny as u and Perdix :D