By poop - 03/04/2013 18:45

Today, my sister gave my laptop away and dumped a pile of her hamster's turds on my bed. All of this because I flushed the toilet while she was in the shower last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 888
You deserved it 6 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Omfgitsmia 15

Sell her on the black market and call it even

Your sister is nuts. What are your parents saying about this?

Comments

In my experience, the whole shower/toilet thing is a myth anyways. I guess I'm wrong though, mabye its one of those things that only happens sometimes.

Dairyking 8

No, it's real; it's just that most pipe systems these days are set up in a manner so that this won't be such a problem.

Tell your parents of her malicious behavior. An overreaction like that needs discipline, not more retaliation.

Let her hamster roam around her room freely so it will pee n poop everywhere then put baby oil on the shower floor:)

3rdbass 9

Imagine the poor hamster's thoughts! "hey, hey those are my turds! Don't do that! Now I look like I'm in cahoots with you."

crammer1 6

From what I can gather, this probably isn't the first time he's done it. OP is always innocent right? I don't care what anyone says. Usually you have a few warnings before it gets to this point.

titibug823 11

I say go to your parents... She overreacted and needs disciplined.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Make her go get your laptop or sell everything in her room until you acquire enough to buy a new one. But first and foremost put a new lock on your door. She grossly overreacted.

mrd97 10

Where in this FML does it mention gold fish? Oh wait, it doesn't.

truepanda 2

ok this so ridiculous that im not sure i believe u. if it is true then play a revenge on her and make it dirty. if ur parents dont say anything then u have one ****** up parents