By poop - 03/04/2013 18:45

Today, my sister gave my laptop away and dumped a pile of her hamster's turds on my bed. All of this because I flushed the toilet while she was in the shower last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 888
You deserved it 6 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Omfgitsmia 15

Sell her on the black market and call it even

Your sister is nuts. What are your parents saying about this?

Comments

..and what is your reason, for not making her get the laptop back ? Not telling her; MAKING her! With any means needed; she has to get your laptop back.. I would have absolutely no mercy; giving her a choice: Get the laptop back in 10 minutes, or pay. And I get to choose payment and value!

Cut up all her clothes and her shoes. Then tell that bitch that you are even.

They will never get even, untill she has realized how close she is to getting gangraped by 25 big black males.

This makes me so angry. What the heck? She has serious anger management issues! I didn't even notice the bit about the laptop at first and still thought it was disgustingly out of order!

I fear for her future husband and kids. I will not be surprised if she goes as far as filing a divorce over something like this, or leaving her kids behind at the mall.

kentuckyguy 4

Tonight,do a "fire-in-the-hole" on her bitchy ass.While she's in the shower,sneak in and throw the cat in the shower with her.If you don't have a cat,put a couple of drops of eye saline solution in her coffee/tea in the morning.

Yes he is. And so was she; she even sent him a handwritten invitation to come and beat her shitless. Did you have a pointe ? :)

She's a friggin psycho. I don't recommend trying to get even as she can be crazier than you and you have to sleep there. Best bet is to move telling your parents you don't want your sister to know your new address. In about a year the revenge can begin but in stealth mood. She won't know who it is because I'm sure she's pissed off many others beside you.

Sounds like she has some serious issues. Maybe a psychiatrist is in her future?

It's called a balancing valve. Look into it.

redhedsaysrawr 18

I hope you cleared your history that morning...

mrd97 10

Next time she goes out, give her hamster laxatives and then let it out of its cage. I'm sure she'll come home to a wonderful surprise. Although i think that could kill the hamster, so you might just wanna give it to some random hobo on the street. Im sure he could use a friend.