By Roomie pay rent plz - 24/04/2016 01:25 - United States - Hicksville

Today, my roommate's shopping addiction reached a whole new level. He bought a box of tampons just because they were 40% off. Yes, he. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 426
You deserved it 1 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Every guy should have a box of tampons just in case a girl comes over. We're very happy with that haha

Well they are nice to have incase a lady friend comes over and doesn't have any.

Comments

I was watching Extreme Couponers and there was a guy who bought all these tampons because he had coupons.

I hope he donated them to a women's shelter or high school or something! It seems weird to buy something that you know you are going to use.

You can use a tampon to plug a puncture wound, or a nosebleed.

Sounds like he should use the Tampons in his ears to stop the brain leakage. Oops, too late!

Sounds like some ppl should hv used it on their fingers to stop'em commenting like this.. Oops, sorry its too late!

I was referring to the tampon buyer, not the op.

Momperella 5

He can use them to stick up his nose when he has a cold/allergies. I'm a female and have done it before. Works well! ?

bobsanction 18

Well, his girlfriend should be happy if he has one.

FHL since an addiction to anything is never a good thing, and FYL because based on your username, your roommate has no problem spending his money EXCEPT when it comes to paying his share in the rent.

See if he will use his shopping addiction on you!