By why god - 25/11/2013 06:16 - United States - Huntington Park

Spicy
Today, my parents kicked me out of the house because they were having a party. They gave me twenty bucks to go see a movie. Well, the movie ended pretty quick, but the trauma of seeing my parents in a swingers' orgy will take some time getting over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 966
You deserved it 6 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

silverhuntress 4

WTF!!!!! Wow... I'm so sorry that you had to see that...

You decided to swing by at the wrong moment

Comments

you were stupid enough to go back home after the movie. YDI. since when do parents give you money just to entertain you. obviously they wanted you out for a while.

Um.... A movie can last like 2-3 hours they might have thought the party would be over or finishing at least. Butt found something else finishing ;)

Even if he is at fault, no one deserves to walk into a room and see their parent's having an orgy. Since he didn't know that would happen and had to suffer witnessing that, **** his life.

so they weren't supposed to go back to where they live? "night guys, gonna go sleep in my tempurpedic movie seat. "

Then the parents SHOULD have told OP how long to be gone for! Or to spend the night at a friend's house. Totally not OP's fault

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

12- They only have OP $20. The ticket and popcorn probably cost that much, so what else was OP supposed to do? Wander the streets? If I went to see a movie, I would go back home after it was over.

I think there was a hinted back story to the FML like maybe OP didn't have friends or anything else to do so just came home..

trueblue170 13

I wish I could hear what your parents had to say for themselves!

Mortoli 30

"well son this is why we kicked you out and sent you to the movies without inviting. should have picked a longer movie." lol or something along those lines.

perdix 29

If they bribed you to get out of the house, what made you go inside while the guests were still there? You seem to not grasp the concept of graft and payola. Sorry you had to see you mom get DP'ed while your dad tossed some other lady's salad:(

chocolatefrog28 29

You poor individual, I'm so sorry you had to see that. Try to avoid playgrounds for a while yet, the swing set may set off a traumatic break in your brain.

I don't...quite...think that was the point.

RedPillSucks 31

Ah yes, the group grope medical care alternative to ObamaCare. In this case, you actually want to be ******.

Girlie7 11

lol you thought the "party" would be over in a couple of hours? but wow, that'll certainly be hard for them to explain, sorry op, it'll be awhile before your eyes can unsee that!