By Anonymous - 14/04/2012 11:10 - Egypt - Cairo

Today, my parents invited my Muslim boyfriend over for dinner for the first time. My mother made sure that everything including the salad had pork in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 556
You deserved it 7 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

robinhood007 9

That's extremely disrespectful....I feel so bad for you. Fyl

robinhood007 9

Ok for people thumbing me down, I am ashamed to be a part of the human race with you if you're that ignorant. Western cultures expect respect and yet most don't care about other cultures...ridiculous.

Comments

could everyone bury my comment? for allahhh

You should put something she's allergic to in the food you make, and make sure she knows, so she can watch you eat it.

Being allergic is not the same as not being able to eat due to a religion: One is just disrespectful, one is disrespectful AND deadly.

Did she do that on purpose? If she did, she's a disrespectful bitch.

mhopper 13

Salad with pork? I think it was done on purpose... if not I don't doubt that the entire family is morbidly obese.

chels1994 11

I feel bad for both you and your boyfriend. If I was in your situation, I would eat out. Screw her if she is going to be like that.

outch_fml 0

I really feel bad for her boyfriend, how OP's parents were trying to conn him with his beliefs. It's a sad world out there

Either your mom is ignorant or being disrespectful. But I am going to say probably both. Sorry OP!!

TheyCallMeDamien 17

I'm guessing your mother doesn't want you dating Muslims. I suggest you sit down with your mother and have a long talk or prepare yourself for a long life of snipes.

amspawforth 4

If your mums not respectful of your partners religion then theres not much you can do other than apologise to your boyfriend. Hope he didn't take it too personally OP.

PakaSkittlez 0

"Just an animal" I'm no vegan but we're all animals, it's a living thing and doesn't deserve the title of "just an animal" fucknut